Franklin, Texas
5.0

I was in need of having my transmission rebuilt so I called around to get pricing and to find someone that knew what they were talking about.I came across CVT Transmission in Dallas, Texas and they gave me a great quote and really knew their business.

I informed them I was in a bit of a hurry as I was scheduled to leave town soon and was quite concerned about the timing. They towed my vehicle in no charge and had it ready to pickup the next day. Wow, what great service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Here is their website.http://www.cvttransmissiondfw.com

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Cvt Transmission?

Comments

Jason
Franklin, Texas, United States #1189470

I used them also to get my transmission repaired in carrollton. Great service.

2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2014 Bounder Classic pure trash Fleetwood RV "Our 2014 Bounder Classic has been nothing but trouble since the day we bought it, 3 months after purchase we had a pipe burst in the 1/2 bath and flooded..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more